So, imagine
my surprise today down in the garden when I realised there was a God. A proper,
Old Testament, vengeful, pissed-off-with-humanity God. There must be, because
nothing less than the wrath of Jehovah could explain the invention and sale of
plastic netting.
At one
point, as I struggled with a roll of it this morning, I genuinely thought I was
going to lose my mind. I confess that after the first hour of cursing, I did
consider ringing Cec for advice. I figured there must be something obvious I
was missing. (This before I recognised plastic netting as Jehovah's vengeance.)
But then I remembered I am a strong, independent woman who can figure things out and get shit done.
So I persevered.
Six hours
later (yes, six hours), my thenar (look
it up – I had to) is aching from the staple gun, I’ve run out of netting, but the three large
frames have netting attached. If you
look too closely, it ain’t pretty, but from a distance they looks fine(ish) and
should get the job done.
Went for the smallest mesh size with exactly that in mind.
ReplyDelete