Friday, April 17, 2015

Feline fun



I look out the window this morning to see Roxie rolling around in a planter of (until she started rolling around in it) new mint growth.


I could understand if I was growing catnip (perhaps I should), but mint? Who knew?

Down in the garden I find holes dug in the vegetable bed. It’s true that when I dug the bed over last week I did find some cat poo. I was hoping the nicely laid out markers would be sufficient discouragement.


Apparently not. Stella, bless her, has never shown any interest in using the vegetable bed as a giant litter box, so I’m guessing this is Roxie’s work.

Fetch some old netting from the shed and spread it out on the bed.


Hopefully this will prove sufficiently discouraging.

Elsewhere, lots of blossom on the pear tree. (Still no sign on the apple tree.)


And one of the wisteria planted last summer is definitely springing back to life.


It’s getting exciting, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment