No, me old china, I am
not talking about the stairs. I am talking about actual apples and actual
pears.
The twiggy little
branches on my dwarf apple tree are leaning towards the ground. I can’t help
wondering if they will be able to bear the weight when the apples (seven of
three varieties are fully grown.
Ditto the pears.
I’m guessing the
twiggy branches can indeed bear the weight, else what would be the point of
these dwarf trees? Still, it’s pretty funny looking.
I’m also wondering
about these red Bartlett pears (one of my faves). They are a fraction of the
size of the other pears. Are they actually going to grow to the size of real
pears? (If they do, the twiggy little branch will reach the ground.) Or are
these meant to be dwarf pears on a dwarf pear tree?
Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment