The cats were so grateful they both immediately curled up in front of the wood stove.
I was tempted to do the same, but went back to unpicking the stitches on a lovely futon cover I bought last year for a dollar at GIRO. (Gabriola Island Recycling Organisation, not dole cheques, in case you’ve forgotten.) Half the fabric was used last winter to recover a chair in the livingroom.
Today it’s time to use the rest.
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
How long has it been since I last recovered the seats on the diningroom chairs?
Hmm. Well, let me think. I bought the material when I went to visit my heavily pregnant friend Krys in Toronto and drove her to a fabric shop in the boonies. And how old is her son James now? I do believe he will be 18 soon. So, yes, time to recover the diningroom chairs.
Small things, I know, but they make me happy. What a lovely difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment